Set Flex 21 TA
Certified mineral adhesive for high performance, high deformation laying or overlaying with no vertical slip, ideal for use in construction, single component with very low volatile organic compound emission, recyclable as an inert material at the end of life. SET FLEX 21 TA white develops high transversal deformation along with high resistance to the stress of water and freeze/thaw cycles, guaranteeing the long life of floors and covering subject to large temperature variations.
- Pure white recycled raw materials and has reduced co emissions.
- Suitable for vitrified and ceramic tiles, large formats, low thickness slabs and stable natural stone.
- Floors and walls, for internal and external use.
- SAS and STC technology gurantee adhesion for real on site conditions.
- Suitable under Floor Heating Systems
- POT life : >= 3 hrs
- Maximum thickness : =< 10 mm
- Shear adhesion (vitrified tiles) after 28 days : >= 3 N / sq.mm
- Tensile adhesion (concrete/vitrified tiles) after 28 days : >= 3 N / sq.mm
- Adhesion after water immersion : >= 1 N / sq.mm
- Adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles >= 3 N / sq.mm
- Colour : White
- Coverage : 1.3 kg/sq.m per mm of thickness (Approx)
- Packaging: 20kg in paper bag