Set Flex 1204
Certified mineral adhesive for high performance, high deformation laying or overlaying with no vertical slip, ideal for use in construction, single component with very low volatile organic compound emission, recyclable as an inert material at the end of life. SET FLEX 1204 white develops high transversal deformation along with high resistance to the stress of water and freeze/thaw cycles, guaranteeing the long life of floors and covering subject to large temperature variations.
- Floors and walls, for internal and external use.
- Suitable for laying single and double-fired ceramic tiles on mineral or cement-based substrates.
- Thickness up to 10 mm
- Adjustability time >= 40 min
- Self leveling property.
- POT life : >= 4 hrs
- Tensile adhesion on ceramic after 28 days : >= 1 N / sq.mm
- Heat Ageing : >= 0.5 N / sq.mm
- Adhesion after freeze-thaw cycles >= 1 N / sq.mm
- Colour : Grey
- Coverage : 2 - 3 kg/sq.m per mm of thickness (Approx)
- Packaging: 20kg in paper bag