Larsen POLY TECH WP 105
LARSEN POLY TECH WP 105 : Single Component Waterproofing Powder Based Cement Slurry.It is an cement based waterproofing material that forms a brush able slurry when mixed with specified quantity of water for coating on to a prepared concrete and masonry surfaces.
- It can be mixed with an arcylic based polymer.
- Easy to apply by brush, slurry consistency.
- Suitable to use on both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Non - Toxic when cured, suitable for contact with drinking water.
- Aspect : Grey Powder.
- Mixed density : 1.90kg/ltr.
- W/P Ratio : 0.18-0.22(4.5 to 5.5 lit. water/ 25kg per bag)
- Pot life : 60 minutes at 30 °C
- Coverage : Depending on type of application,2 coats are always required. The minimum recommended coverage of LARSEN CLEAN TECH LATEX 105 is 2.5kg of mixed material per m2 for 1mm thick coating,in extreme cases three coats may be required.