AAC Block Adhesive
It is a factory blend og carefully selected raw materials,portland cement and graded aggregates and polymers.Designed for use with water to produce high strength thixotropic mortar,for laying aerated light blocks or smoothing over the block work surface in layers upto 12mm thickness, that meet and exceed the requirements of National and International Standards.
- For interior and exterior use for preparing thin bed block mortar for alc and cellular concrete blocks.
- Long working time.
- No curing required after block work is done.
- Improved adhesion between two blocks.
- Fast & economical.
- Coverage : Approximately 125 sq. ft. per 40 kg. bag when used at 2-3mm bed thickness.Coverage is based on smoothness and eveness of the substrate, size of blocks used and the thickness of mortar used.A general guide line for coverage of mortar is given when used with 25% water added to power.
- Note : Coverage is based on thw block size of 650mm X 240mm X 100mm
- Compliance : Meets the following standards :
- ANSI : A 118.1
- EN : C1TE
- ISI : Type 1 Adheisve
- VOC : Nil